La Second Guerre Mondiale--Le Conflit de 39-45
Bienvenue sur le forum jdr de la Seconde Guerre Mondiale. Participez à présent au plus grand conflit de notre temps !!

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Flash Player 10 For Android 2.1 Download Adobe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Second Guerre Mondiale--Le Conflit de 39-45 Index du Forum -> Avant de commencer -> Remarques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kavphar
Sergent
Sergent

Emploi: Technicien ligne haute tension

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Oct - 06:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Flash Player 10 For Android 2.1 Download Adobe Répondre en citant

Flash Player 10 For Android 2.1 Download Adobe > shorl.com/kemetofraprydri

a326485f67
Myles says: June 6, 2011 at 11:59 am Anyone know if there is an Adobe Flash Player for the Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V (Android 2.2.1), and if so how to go about downloading and installing it, and getting it working/running correctly? I cant find Adobe Flash Player in the Android Market on my phone anywhere, not even when I have the box checked to allow non market/unknown source apps to be downloaded and installed! My device is more than able to support flash, I can find many apps in the Andriod Market, on my Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V, that say they require Adobe Flash Player 10.1 or newer in order to run, as well as a couple other apps that say they support a few forms of flash, but dont work with any of those that specifically say they require Adobe Flash Player 10.1 or newer! For this reason, and the fact that my device can, and does, run youtube and all video, audio, etc. Why is this still not working ? Any help is appreciated. Download Flash 10.1 For Android 2.1 Eclair Advertisement Advertisement Do You Like This Post? Tweet Recommended For You Install Flash 10.1 On Samsung Galaxy S On Android 2.1 Eclair Install / Flash Android 2.1 Eclair On Xperia X10, X10a And X10i With X10Flash Install / Flash Android 2.1 Eclair On Xperia X10 Mini With Flashtool Previous Post← How To: Jailbreak iPhone 3G / 3GS And iPod Touch 2G iOS 4 On Windows Next PostSync Songs In Music Folder With iTunes Automatically → Pingback: How To: Watch FIFA World Cup 2010 LIVE On your Android Phone() B2ZENS CREDIT NEWS can i install this thing to my uprooted spica i5700 dude I cant find Apps Installer in the Android marketplace anyone find it? help pls? atlantian use astro file manger sreekumar.PR it can be found , just type app installer in search box Kixxs Zip file is corrupt Nakodari It is working for me. H/w Doesnt support flash player Reply uriel :"3 April 13, 2011 at 7:15 am It goes to instal for a while but the it say application not installed Reply Neal Pradeep April 13, 2011 at 7:25 am uriel may i know in which phone you are trying to install? Reply uriel :"3 April 16, 2011 at 11:29 pm Yes mytouch 3g Reply uriel :"3 April 8, 2011 at 6:21 pm I can download it I just cant instal Reply Neal Pradeep April 8, 2011 at 6:22 pm uriel just download in your computer, unzip with the password and get the apk, and copy this apk in your phone to open the same n install! Reply uriel :"3 April 5, 2011 at 10:48 am Why cant I download this for my touch 3G :c Reply Nishant April 2, 2011 at 7:32 pm I want to know if we can install adobe flash on ace. Hopefully in a couple years Ill be in a position to put the information to use. how to solve.

Aurel doesnt work on Motorola Backflip 2.1 john Doesnt work on x10i 2.1 A.C.E This is probably a stupid question, but how do i load the Games and Apps after i download them onto my phone from the Website??? Any information would&i just got this phone btw!! admin Download files then copy it to your Phone SD Card, use any file explorer on your phone to see the files, tap on it to install. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Ill check it out tonight when I get home. Do you have solution. Reply spottydawg June 12, 2011 at 1:16 am hi all i got a galaxy ace 2 days ago , fooked 1 up with rom manager , didnt read enuff and so took back to shop got another, flashed with latest gingerbread 2.3.4 no probs, downloaded the adobe flash file above extracted to my sd card, and it installed fine (wouldnt install with froyo2.2 onboard). Please note that this Adobe Flash 10.3 version supports Android devices which is powered by Androids Froyo 2.2 or 2.2.1 version, Gingerbread 2.3 and other 2.3 versions and also supports the latest Honeycomb 3 as well as 3.1 version. Maxi says: March 25, 2011 at 4:37 am When is flash released for Symbian^3? . Might someone tell me exactly how let me setup the actual RSS feed and so i get informed of any new article? You have to clarify it in an simple method as I am obtaining aged.

vlc media player free download for windows vista ultimatehevc player for windows free downloadall media player for android free downloaddownload windows media player 970winamp mp4 video player free downloadflash player download for android phonesdownload uc player for n95corajosos download dublado rmvb playerjames blake overgrowth download flash playerdownload media player classic gratis 2012
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Oct - 06:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Second Guerre Mondiale--Le Conflit de 39-45 Index du Forum -> Avant de commencer -> Remarques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation